Friday, September 26, 2008

Week 15 - JV's


JV'S Mexican Food
Morena Blvd.

Eater #1 - Beef taco, Beans, Horchata
The beans at JVs are pretty damn good... and hot. The taco was huge, the lettuce, cheese and tomatoes were nice, but the beef was just OK. Not a bad joint overall.

damn it was a perfect day to sit outside and eat tacos. 

Eater #5 - Super salad
JVS Mexican Food is a little taco shop in the corner of a tiny strip mall. I got a "Super Salad." It had large pieces of pollo asada on top of shredded lettuce and tomatoes. On top of the pollo was guacamole, sour cream and cheese. It was so good and just the right size. I would love to go back there on a perfect day like today. 

Eater #6 - Quesadilla
This quesadilla was just simple. Nothing special about it. But it was the best simple quesadilla I have ever had. It was the perfect hangover quesadilla. The tortilla was crispy and a little flaky and it had the perfect amount of cheese on it. Not an inch thick and not very greasy at all. The only thing I would add is a side of sour cream. I will be sure to go get this quesadilla the next time I am hungover. Maybe November 2nd.

No comments: